In today’s data-rich world, understanding how to analyze and extract the value of your business’s insights is one of the leading drivers of success. A widely-quoted figure from a Forrester Research paper says that, on average, companies analyze only 12% of their available data. You guessed it, that means that the other 88% of their data goes to waste. Reasons for this […]
Stay up to date with Slingshot
Get the latest trends in project management, team collaboration, data visualization and more. Here we share our knowledge, best advice, how-tos, research, insights, and more - all with the aim of helping you boost team results.
Today, experts in data analytics rely on the power of data visualization every day. Using and utilizing insights gathered from charts and graphs is a powerful tool for businesses, processes, and projects that need optimization and focus. Inspired by the success and capabilities of machine learning, more and more researchers apply the techniques of machine […]
Historically speaking, the sales and marketing departments have always been two units within any company that need to work in the closest possible proximity. It’s like two separate machines that have shared gears – to perform to the best of their ability, they need to turn those gears synchronically and always stay aligned. Successful businesses […]
No organization or business can thrive without the team members who execute their leadership skills every day. The people who motivate, guide, create, and build their teams are invaluable to any industry, bringing forth fortitude and inspiration in a variety of situations. But what does it truly mean to be a leader? In this article, […]
Ask any project manager and they’ll tell you that there’s nothing quite like the excitement you feel when you hit your project goal. Project management goals and objectives are key for any business success as they outline priorities and expectations. But are goals and objectives in project management the same thing and how can you write and set smart goals for your projects? In […]
When businesses want to track their decisions with data and use facts to make their future decisions, they need to use Big Data. That, however, is not an easy feat if they don’t turn to Data Analytics vs. Data Science. Both disciplines help you tackle the decisions you need to make with the best possible […]