Increase Manufacturing Efficiency and Never Miss a Deadline
Get the best results for production and manufacturing, organize delivery dates, and optimize quality control – all while collaborating seamlessly with your team and vendors in one intuitive app.
Keep All Production Processes in One App
Keep All Production Processes in One App
Imagine easily accessing chat, tasks, data, and your most important files all in one centralized and organized hub.
Slingshot empowers you to manage and monitor all of your company’s manufacturing processes in real-time while helping you optimize your production pipeline. Easily check project timelines and track the progress of tasks to illuminate efficiencies and reduce roadblocks.
Reduce Waste, Increase Profits
Save time, resources, and money by tracking production rates, downtime, machine utilization, lead times, and supplier performance with beautiful data dashboards. Create intuitive visualizations by connecting to all your manufacturing and operations data sources with just a few clicks. Then easily share and discuss the insights and boost the manufacturing process. Slingshot seamlessly works with your current OS, SaaS systems, and databases to ensure easier data-driven decisions for better operational results.
Improve Customer Satisfaction
Exceed customer expectations with high-quality products by identifying bottlenecks even before they happen. With Slingshot, operations managers can have security, access, and capacity planning in a unified way, keeping all operations, maintenance, and repairs running on time and within budget. Slingshot ensures your customer gets what they expect – the best!
Greater Visibility, Better Outcomes
When you have better visibility into teams’ work, it creates a culture of workplace accountability. Slingshot makes it easy to share information with the engineering, procurement, maintenance, and production teams, by pinning or uploading every file and update you need. View ownership of tasks, set dependencies, and align every department in the same place you manage all your production processes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Manufacturing operations management focuses on managing manufacturing processes to optimize production efficiency, quality, and cost. This includes:
- the management of resources such as raw materials, equipment, and personnel
- the coordination of various production activities such as planning, scheduling, and quality control.
The goal of manufacturing operations management is to ensure that products are manufactured in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible, while also meeting necessary quality standards.
When choosing project management software for manufacturing operations, there are several key features to look for:
- All-in-one: Currently, many manufacturing operations managers use many different software applications to handle different tasks. A single software solution that connects these different tasks together can prove invaluable.
- Task Management: Software should allow you to assign tasks to team members, set due dates, and track progress to keep better tabs on operations & workflow.
- Project Scheduling: The software should allow you to create charts or similar schedules that show the progress of tasks over time as well as the dependencies between various tasks.
- Collaboration: The software should allow team members to communicate and share files easily, with an integrated cloud provider or direct upload.
- Data visualization: The software should have data analytics capabilities that allow you to track key performance indicators (KPIs) such as cost and schedule performance in dashboards.
- Mobility: Consider if the software offers mobile capabilities, it could be useful for the teams on the floor.
It is also important to keep in mind the team collaboration capabilities, how easy it is to use, and the level of integration with other existing systems when evaluating different software options.
Slingshot offers everything you need under one roof. This all-in-one digital workplace provides:
- Team collaboration with chat directly attached to tasks, projects, and dashboards
- Integration with cloud providers to keep all files and key documents in-app, with no switching between tools or different software
- Data analytics – Slingshot offers the creation of various kinds of dashboards with just a few clicks, giving you the option to easily share, store and discuss them
- Tasks with due dates and clear ownership to increase team accountability and alignment
- Project management with workspaces for better organization of work
Slingshot is an all-in-one digital workplace that is well-suited for achieving effective supply chain management. One of the key features that makes it effective is the task management system, which allows you to assign tasks to team members, set due dates, and track progress. This gives you visibility into the status of each task and helps ensure that deadlines are met.
Additionally, the tracking feature allows you to monitor the progress of your projects and make any necessary adjustments to ensure they stay on track. The project management feature helps you plan and track the use of resources, such as materials, equipment, and personnel. Slingshot also has data analytics and visualization capabilities, giving you a clear and concise view of the performance of your supply chain. It also includes team chat, and discussions, which provide an easy way for team members to communicate, collaborate, and stay connected. Operation managers get a holistic view of the entire supply chain, creating more effective decision-making and problem-solving. Slingshot empowers better performance, improved efficiency, and cost savings.