Optimizing Your Paid Marketing Campaigns in SlingshotHosted on:
Marketing campaigns are an integral component of every company’s growth strategy and can help businesses achieve a variety of goals such as bringing in new customers and generating more sales. Campaigns can utilize one or more digital channels such as search, display, social media and more.
However, Paid Marketing campaigns include many assets such as ad copy, ad creative, budgets and tracking key metrics and results. Keeping all that organized and on track is not an easy task. Slingshot is here to bring calmness into your campaign chaos and help you focus on the insights so that you can achieve your campaign goals and secure more sales.
In this webinar, Slingshot’s Product Manager Casey McGuigan and Infragistics’s VP of Developer Tools, Jason Beres, shed light on these topics:
- Understanding PPC campaigns
- Why you need PPC campaigns as part of your marketing strategy
- What are the best practices for setting a Slingshot workspace to run PPC campaigns
- Demo on how to connect to Google Ads to create insightful dashboards
- Demo on how to use insights from dashboards to collaborate, act and optimize your campaigns
About the presenters
Get access to this webinar by filling out the form below:
Use Slingshot To Help Your Business
See how Slingshot can help you and your teams do more of their best work.